Lesser Antillean iguana (Iguana delicatissima) is a large arboreal lizard endemic to the Lesser Antilles. It is one of three species of lizard of the genus Iguana and is in severe decline due to habitat destruction, introduced feral predators, hunting, and hybridization with its introduced sister species, the green iguana (Iguana iguana). Successful captive breeding of this species has been limited to only two instances, as most captive-laid eggs tend to be infertile.
Lesser Antillean Iguana
$980.00 / 0.04266 Ƀ
- Iguana delicatissima
- Captive Bred
- Approximately 10 – 12 Inches From Head To Tail
- These Develop Beautiful Markings As They Mature
- This Is A Herbivore That Is Eating Dark Leafy Greens, Squash And Carrots, etc.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Live Arrival Guarantee
We offer a live arrival guarantee. We do not offer any guarantee past your animal arriving safely as the animals we have available for sale are well started, eating, and in perfect health when they leave the facility.
- Cyclura nubila caymanensis
- 2018 Yearlings
- U.S. Captive Bred Right Here At Underground Reptiles
- Approximately 15 – 16 Inches From Head To Tail
- This Is An Extremely Smart Species That Makes For An Awesome Pet
- Not Commonly Seen, Now Available To You As Part Of Our Own Home Grown Pristine Stock
- Voracious Herbivores Feeding On An Array Of Mixed Veggies And Fruits
$490.00 / 0.02133 Ƀ
$840.99 / 0.03661 Ƀ
- Iguana iguana
- Captive Bred Babies
- Approximately 13 Inches In Length From Head To Tail
- These Lemonade Yellow Lizards Exhibit Amazing Bright Yellow Coloration With Rich Lemon Lime Green Hues To Their Underbellies
- This Is An Herbivorous Reptile That Is Voraciously Eating Vegetables Such As Romaine Lettuce, Kale, And Carrots