We have some gorgeous black night leopard geckos for sale At VReptiles.com, we have a biologist on site, and handle our baby black night leopard gecko for sale inventory is handled early and often in order to ensure a friendly, calm and relaxed pet, and only work with top genetics to ensure we are improving the captive bred species as part of our efforts to provide the best possible pet geckos for sale in the world.
Black night leopard geckos, while large at anywhere from 75-150 grams at maturity, are pretty chill pet reptiles. The Super giants have some of the most relaxed and calm personalities in the reptile kingdom once they are used to being handled. They’re perfect for beginners and extremely popular among long time reptile collectors alike.
- 100% Captive Bred baby black knight leopard geckos for sale – WE ONLY sell captive bred geckos for sale.
- Diet: currently feeding on baby crickets and calcium dusted meal worms
- Mature size 6-7″ @ 18 Months old.
- Easy to care for, makes great reptile pet for kids and adults.
- Hardy & lives up to 30 years in captivity.
- Handles well after acclimation but NEVER pick up a gecko by the tail.
- As this is a live animal, there will be slight aesthetic variations in colors.
Leopard Gecko habitat Requirement – Don’t finish shopping without them!
- Housing: Enclosure of 20 gallon (30″ x 12″ x 13″H) up to 30 to 40 gallon (36″ x 18″ x 13″H). See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet regarding housing more than one Leopard Gecko in a single enclosure.
- Food: Main staple diet of crickets and/or mealworms are available at most all pet stores.
- Water: Provide water 3 or 4 times a week in a large bowl – not so big that your gecko cannot easily get out of the bowl!
- Heat: Heat mat and ceramic emitter to create a thermal gradient from warm side (88 Deg. F) to cool side (72 Deg. F).
- See our Leopard Gecko Care Sheet for complete details.
When considering any leopard gecko for sale, be sure to only purchase captive bred baby leopard geckos for sale from an experienced leopard gecko breeder.